Cirkus Xanti has a standing invitation or OPEN CALL for projects and artists to visit and inhabit The Circus Village for artistic research, production and presentation. The Village Festivals in 2014 will be presented in Sandvika the 20th – 29th of June and in Oslo the 8th – 17th of August.
For further information or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Circus Village spaces:
1) 22m ø tent, 10m height under 10 m long coupola, 1,5 m width, over a 10m in ø stage, gradin 270 degrees around, seating: 400-500 p. Possible to rig with 360 degrees gradin. Four 13m high king poles in a square with 8m between the poles.
2) 16m ø tent, 8m height under 6,5m long coupola, 1,5m width, over a 8 m in diameter stage, gradin 270 degrees around, seating 250-300 p. Four 10m high king poles in a square with 6,5m between the poles.
3) 12m ø tent, 8m height under 2m ø coupola, over a 4,5 x 4,5m stage, gradin 270 degrees around, seating 150-200 p. Two 10m king poles.
4) 6m ø tent, 5m height under a 0,5m ø coupola, over a 2,5m ø stage, gradin 360 degrees around, seating 60-80 p. Two 6,5m high king poles.
5) 12 x 10m café and fojer tent. Fully licensed for food and drinks. Circus books, magazines and video’s. Circus props for sale and use. Seating 80-100 people.
6) 3m ø tent, one center pole 4m high, for info, sweets and pop-corn.